In our infant care programme, we provide a cosy and secure environment where you feel safe leaving your child. Besides meeting the infants and toddlers’ basic needs for food, attention and personal care, our caregivers are trained to engage them in sensorial experiences, develop their gross and fine motor skills, encourage their language and cognitive growth, as well as help them make social and emotional connections.
Our curriculum includes Kindermusik to enhance their growth and development. Research has shown that exposing babies to music will boost brain development and enable them to learn at a faster pace. The infants and toddlers will play with different musical instruments and be stimulated by the various tempos of the songs played to them in classes.
- Music & Movement with Kindermusik for enhanced multi-sensorial stimulation
- Comfortable and childproofed environment for safe play and quality sleep
- Specialist caregivers who monitor the infants and toddlers’ developmental milestones and general wellness, and conduct regular health checks
- Wide variety of activities for sensory stimulation, and development of gross and fine motor skills
- Extensive verbal interaction via conversation, toys and books for language and cognitive growth
- Responsive and interactive communication to build social and emotional connections
- At Our First Steps, we believe in maintaining small class sizes for better individual care and attention.
- Although MCYS guideline for teacher: child ratio is 1:5, we adopt a lower ratio for our children.