• Life experiences (with outdoor learning journeys)
• Understanding the world (with current affairs)
• Character building (with the right values and attitude)
• Individuality focus (with small class structure)
• Critical thinking / problem solving skills
• Fun and laughter in a loving and safe environment
We believe in making learning easy and enjoyable for your children. Our carefully crafted curriculum, based on an inquiry-based approach, look to maximise their talents and potential. All these while not losing sight of the enjoyment that they should derive from the learning process.
It started as a “try-try” mentality when we are looking for an enrichment program for Wan Ting. Soon it became a weekend routine which our daughter never failed to remind us to bring her to the “Play House”....[more]
Mr. Nelson Teo And Ms. Rachel Koo Parents
A big THANK YOU for all you’ve done. Sophie thoroughly enjoys Centre Stage, working with her friends and especially the teaching and training she is receiving from you...[more]
Working mothers get an exclusive $400 grant (usual $300) for this month. Book a tour to confirm your eligibility!